Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: Rock On (Pic Now Deleted)

  1. #11
    Inactive Member andy69's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2004
    Posts
    2,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Cotton Candy Lover:
    Awwww, cute. Question. What'd you do to piss her off? lol [img]wink.gif[/img] jk

    <font color="#FF0000"><font size="1">[ April 07, 2005 11:38 PM: Message edited by: Cotton Candy Lover ]</font></font>
    <font size="4" face="Arial">I turned the Rock music off and put The Tweenies on!

  2. #12
    Inactive Member andy69's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2004
    Posts
    2,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Stacey.:
    When I right-click the box with the red x in, I don't get the option to save. Only 'show pic' which doesn't help, and a couple of others that aren't much use. No worries.
    <font size="4" face="Arial">Seeing as your missing out Stacey, send me your addy and I'll e-mail the pic to ya.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Andii Vamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    2,547
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I couldn't get the pic to work mate... even right clicking on it... stuff all lol.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member glamster7's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    2,048
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Andy I couldn't get it to work either. What up Mr Vamp

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •